ILS is looking for a dedicated Business Analyst to support one of our new long-term Federal contracts in the Washington, DC area. This resource will be called on to work between departments, identify requirements and the project scope, create the solution design, implement the design, test the design and make sure that the solution is maintained.
Candidates with financial institution experience are encouraged to apply.
The candidate will:
- Plan, lead and conduct meetings with the business partners to gather practical necessities to identify the customer’s innovation improvement and activities.
- Conduct meetings to generate new ideas with the development group to effectively include them in the necessities at the organizing level of analysis.
- Help Business Users visualize the solutions.
- Create data flow diagrams and various process flow diagrams to enable better system understanding.
- Create visual charts and procedural streamgraphs to inspire a better framework of understanding.
- Design different custom dashboards as per the user need for different user groups based on their business’s functionalities and requirements.
- Have experience managing integrations with third-party applications.
- 8+ Years IT Software Development Lifecycle support in software development implementations
- 5+ Years US-based Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6DyY8yv0y%2bAzsmheaoG3zAc