Client is seeking a Loan Processor to manage and ensure timely, complete, and accurate packaging of all loans originated by loan officers.
- Assists the deal team in the preparation of commercial loan documentation including legal and regulatory notices to customers, statistical input, tickler files and any other documents required for loans.
- Assists in the ordering of due diligence materials and third party reports as part of the loan package.
- Assists in the processing of commercial loan documentation packages once the internal/external processing path has been determined by either management or Senior Loan Administrators.
- Works with management or Senior Loan Administrators to ensure that any deficiencies are handled in a timely manner.
- Once the final loan package is boarded, assists in the preparation of the file imaging.
- Serves as primary support for the servicing function.
- Assists in the ongoing tracking and monitoring of covenants, insurance, et. al. to management.
- Assists in the preparation of re-conveyances, collateral releases, and archiving.
- Assists in the ongoing tracking and monitoring of collateral perfection, compliance matters, loan renewals, extensions and modifications.
- Maintain loan files and imaging. Ensure complete and accurate imaged files are maintained for presentation in internal and external audits.
- Logs all activity related to the loan administrator function for loan process tracking. *Manages closing process with escrow, insurance company, Title Company and closing attorney.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- May supervise loan team.
- Basic knowledge in lending and the real estate industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Knowledge of basic accounting processes and procedures. *Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- 10+ years experience required.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?epParQgY%2fuekNHsYTaMAIQn