About Integrity Marketing Group
Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 20,000 independent agents.
The Graphic Designer I designs and produces graphic art and visual materials for print, digital media, and visual presentations. The Graphic Designer I ensures that layout and design are aligned with brand and production standards and follows best practice for creating and executing design solutions used for marketing, advertising, sales and other forms of communication.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Various other duties, projects as assigned.
• Minimum of 2-4 years of related experience
• Familiarity with design software and technologies
• A keen eye for aesthetics and attention for details
• Excellent communication skills and collaborative spirit
• Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
Physical and Environmental Demands:
• Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
• Frequently required to stand, sit for long periods of time, and reach with hand and arms
• Possess the ability to fulfill any office activities normally expected in an office setting, to include, but not limited to: remaining seated for periods of time to perform computer-based work, participating in filing activity, lifting and carrying office supplies (paper reams, mail, etc.)
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20-25 pounds
• Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding)
• The noise level in the work environment is usually low
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Iy9klxetq0KMuOgy3VHoXAr