Job Code: 8325
Performs a variety of entry-level professional administrative staff work, gradually increasing in level of difficulty and responsibility as the incumbent receives on-the-job training related to the business, technological, and operational activities of the assigned work area(s).
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Develops skills and subject matter knowledge
* Coordinates committees and meetings
* Assist department head or assigned leader with projects and functions
* Prepares and edits documents, presentations and communications
* Assist with overall goals of the assigned work area and organization
* Receives guidance and training from assigned leader
* Perform other job duties as requested
Reports to assigned leadership position
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Light (Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, or up to 10 pounds of force frequently)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Normal office and hospital environment
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Graduate or undergraduate degree related to functional area preferred
*Ability to operate standard office machines, including, but not limited to, word processor, typewriter, calculator, copier, fax machine
*Ability to use Microsoft Office
* Prior experience preferred
* This job requires the operation of a personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS owned); therefore, CER must have a current Oklahoma State Driver’s License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to INTEGRIS and its insurance carrier.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?39e3RcFOq6ZgYToLq70phAd