Data Analyst 2 – Clinical and Business Intelligence – INTEGRIS
Job Code: 7530
The Data Analyst focuses on answering key clinical and business questions by using standard analytics tools to surface insights and data visualizations. Key areas of focus will be on utilizing standardized approaches to analysis to understand clinical effectiveness and business value using organizationally aligned definitions and business rules. A continuous attention of time to value for analytics as well as data quality, and best practices for measurement and visualization, and data security. Analysts will participate and make significant contributions to enterprise data stewardship across all data domains. Specifically, this role will have responsibility for using and supporting approved communication channels (e.g. Microsoft Teams, Power BI) to promote data literacy and communication among data customers.
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
The Data Analyst 2 responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Supports standardized analytic tools
* Supports and maintains an enterprise data dictionary
* Incorporates and utilizes standards for visualized data
* Promotes the translation of data and information into actionable knowledge
* Supports access to analytic tools using Microsoft Teams and other approved channels to surface insights.
* Curates Backlog
Reports to the assigned Director or Admin Director
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Performs job duties in a manner which will ensure a physical environment free of hazards to self and others.
* 3 years of experience and:
– Business Analysts: – Business Analysts: Bachelors degree in related field
– Clinical Analysts: RN, MD, Bachelors in Pharmacy or Health Information Management or Information Science or Mathematics or Engineering
* Masters Degree in Healthcare Administration, Health Information Management or Information Science or Mathematics or Engineering preferred
* Preferred experience with financial, clinical or web-based systems computing
* Preferred experience in supporting and distributing interactive data visualizations
* DAX coding experience preferred
* SQL coding experience preferred
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (verbal/written)
* 1 year of experience in T-SQL or 1 year experience building visualizations in Power Bi or Tableau
* Able and willing to work in a group environment co-located using agile methodology
* Able to work on-site for all work days
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2bGX3pa8E%2fLXILYPHFPa6twz