At the Integrative Medical Clinic of North Carolina (IMCNC), we are on a mission to redefine healthcare. We believe the best approach to healing should be holistic, while backed by conventional medical experience. We aim to create an accessible healthcare system inclusive of all means of achieving wellness for each person, every community, and the Planet.
Owned and operated by two highly-trained physicians, board-certified in internal medicine and nephrology with specialized training in autoimmune disease and difficult-to-diagnose diseases in addition to complementary and alternative medicine practices, IMCNC is also home to a state-of-the-art infusion center that provides hydration therapy, nutriceuticals, vitamins and biologics for autoimmune and other diseases, along with general health and wellness.
Our Clinic’s values are to H.E.A.L.:
We care for the whole person by taking into account all aspects of health and wellbeing, recognizing each person is on a journey toward living as his/her best self.
Our delivery of care and approach to healing is rooted in results. We operate in a manner that is effective, efficient, and rooted in empathy.
We empower our patients, our colleagues, and our community to be agents of change within the healthcare system by taking personal accountability, being open to innovation, and modeling what is possible.
We gain insight from our patients, our colleagues, and our community by using an iterative approach to hone our delivery of care. We learn and continuously improve while educating others along the way.
As our clinic grows and responds to our current times, we are excited to welcome a new member to our team as Physician/Provider. This position will serve as a critical member of the team and play an integral role in the patient experience and care delivery.
JOB SUMMARY: Provide the full scope of patient care services that fall under his/her field of training, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance to patients sixteen (16) years of age and above. In addition, this Physician/Provider will serve a member of the IMCNC team. In that capacity, they are expected to be familiar with the philosophy, goals, and objectives of the Clinic and work collaboratively to achieve them. They must be cognizant of, and comply with, all Clinic policies and procedures, as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
Along with being aligned to our mission and values, key mindset and responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to:
Committed to Positive Patient Outcomes
- Willingness to be vulnerable, perseverant, and open when faced with difficult to diagnose diseases.
- Obtain health history and perform physical examinations.
- Diagnose and direct counseling for each patient on a plan for treatment.
- Prescribe medication in accordance with North Carolina statute and professional practice guidelines as appropriate.
- Recommend supplements and other alternative therapies when appropriate.
- Operate with openness to and interest in learning cutting edge medicine
- Exude a welcoming, caring and professional demeanor at all times with all involved
- Support COVID-19 Protocols and patient compliance as appropriate.
- Arrange referral for patients requiring services not offered at IMCNC
- Review incoming reports (e.g. lab, x-ray, EKG) sign, date and follow-up in a timely manner.
- Work in partnership with IMC Care Team to support patient satisfaction with IMC.
A Desire to Learn and Continuously Improve:
- Learn and utilize the IMCNC’s electronic medical record system, Athena
- Consult regularly with other health care providers on the IMC Team
- Communicate transparently with patients regarding insurance coverage, costs, etc. as advised by IMC staff.
- Assist in updating protocols and principles of practice as requested.
- Ability to easily operate within electronic medical records. Experience with Athena preferred, but not required.
- Ability to speak, write, and otherwise communicate clearly in person, over the phone, and in writing.
- Comply with the IMCNC Infection Control plan which includes personally utilizing universal precautions. Encourage compliance by support staff. This includes mandatory mask-wearing and incorporating all advised PPE, etc. in regards to COVID-19 and any future pandemic.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Intrinsically motivated to perform above and beyond expectations.
- Current North Carolina Medical License
- Current D.E.A. Certificate
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine. If Board Eligible at the time of hire, must be Board Certified within 3 years of hire date.
- Insurability (malpractice)
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate (CPR)
- Openness to and interest in holistic and/or integrative medicine approaches to care of adults.
- Experience with Athena preferred but not required.
Physical Requirements: The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to manipulate objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
This position will be considered a full time, on-site, revenue-share position. Key Benefits include:
- Compensation will be based on revenue generated by Physician/Provider through revenue sharing. Six-figure potential. Further details of this compensation structure can be discussed with interested parties.
- 14 paid holidays per year, including one “Floating Holiday” to be used at one’s discretion as approved by management.
- 80 hours of paid CTO to be used at one’s discretion when approved by management. More allocated CTO hours with each year of service.
- Optional Employer Sponsored Healthcare plan, including fully paid Dental and Vision benefits
- Optional Employer Sponsored Retirement plan
- Discounted supplements, wellness infusions, etc.
Please apply via LinkedIn or email your resume to
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?UO46q7c3dMxBcDXco6OZLQk