Are you passionate about diverting waste from our landfills?
Do you have recent exposure or experience with commercial furniture, construction or facilities project?
Does the thought of managing commercial furniture repurpose, decommission, or recycle projects excite you?
If you’ve answered yes, then you will want to keep reading…
We are actively seeking a Project Manager I to support our EcoServ team. This position is responsible for overall project management of projects from assigned accounts. The job responsibilities include all facets of project management with a focus on sustainability initiatives – tasks such as project planning, cost management, fair and competitive pricing, time management, vendor management, identifying upcoming opportunities and strategic needs, and overall quality and safety management.
• Champion The InstallNET Way.
•Be a Mentor & Trainer – Everyone at InstallNET is responsible, both formally and informally, for the mentorship, growth, development, and training of fellow team members across the company.
Fully responsible for daily management of projects from assigned accounts from initial request to sharing final close out information with customers.
• Reviews quote requests from web (web hits) and cleans up information for quotes up to $5,000
• Understands customers’ needs and expectations and strives to provide customers an outstanding experience.
• Develops clear, concise and accurate Scopes of Work for quotes up to $5,000 to and ensures all updated documents are attached. Confirms Building Logistics, COI, Security Requirements, Labor Requirements.
• Prices projects up to $5,000 featuring the decommission, repurpose, donation, resell, and recycle of commercial furniture.
• Appropriately maximizes margins and ensures fair competitive pricing based on customers’ goals.
• Applies existing product knowledge and experience to all install requirements, and utilizes knowledge with regard to requirements for specific government restrictions including (Davis Bacon, Jessica Lunsford Act, Certified payroll, Prevailing Wage)
• Successfully deciphers BOMs and matches it to available blueprints/floorplans for quotes up to $5000.00 – including quotes for storage and office moves.
• Create project closing binder to Include: certificate, cost analysis summary, recipient shared info, revenue receipts (recycle / bill of sale)
• Create certificate of sustainability
1. Project Management
2. Technical Capacity.
3. Communication Proficiency.
4. Problem Solving/Analysis.
5. Account Development.
No direct supervisory duties, though management of projects includes directing project related activities of the project team members.
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly requires long hours and occasional weekend work.
Some projects may require out-of-the-area and overnight travel, varies depending on job.
Required Education and Experience
– Bachelor’s degree. Direct industry experience may be used to meet this requirement.
– At least one year of experience in project management or a related field; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Preferred Education and Experience
– Commercial furniture construction, decommission, or facilities experience a plus!
– At least two years of experience in project management or a related field; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
– Project Management Professional certification (PMP); or plans to obtain the PMP within 18 months of date of hire
Other Duties – Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?Kqg717WIYOKUV89bvJ%2bNuwc