Are you ready for a promotion? Do you love to lead and inspire your colleagues or team? Do you want to expand your professional skills beyond counseling? Are you ready to create a positive culture for a new team?
Inspire Counseling Center is opening a beautiful second location in the Winnetka area (just steps from a Metra drop off~ Union Pacific North Line). We need a Clinical Director to manage the new office, new team and be a founder for growth in this exciting new opportunity!
The Clinical Director is responsible for the management and development of all clinical and leadership staff of Inspire. The Clinical Director must think globally and make decisions independently that promote growth for Inspire. The Clinical Director must also maintain a minimum clinical caseload of 15-20 clients per week. This is a full-time position with both a salary and commission based fee structure, requiring 30+ hours of work per week.
Inspire Counseling Center is a fun, trendy, quickly-growing group private practice, with it’s flagship office in Northbrook. We have beautiful offices, free supervision, benefits, competitive pay and an ALL-STAR team of talent.
At Inspire, we want our therapists to be happy, so that they can do their best work with clients. We take good care of you, so you can take good care of everyone else. We’re dedicated to innovation and are constantly trying to improve our systems to make your experience and our clients experience excellent. We have leadership opportunities, as we meet both in a large all-staff meeting, as well as small teams for case consultation.
While we are buttoned up on business side (making sure you are well compensated), we like to have a chill vibe interpersonally with each other and our clients. We don’t think of ourselves as “therapists” helping “clients.” We are “people” supporting “people.” We believe every person is whole and complete. Therapists deserve support, connection, love & guidance. We want every client to leave our office a better person- and every therapist too. Candidate must have a like-minded attitude.
Inspire provides a steady stream of referrals. Inspire has a Community Relations Director to do community outreach, however therapist can market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community as well. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive minded group of clinicians. Candidate will be employee status.
- Steady stream of referrals
- Free, weekly supervision
- Weekly meeting and support from the Owner/Founder
- Healthcare (medical, vision, dental)
- Competitive compensation
- Beautiful, spa-like offices
- Plenty of support staff
- An Office Manager who answers intake calls, manages schedules and physical office space
- A Billing Manager who manages medical billing, benefits/eligibility, submits claims, denials
- A Community Relations Director who does outreach to get new clients
- Weekly staff meeting Tuesdays 11-12pm
- Paid sick time
- Supportive, positive and fun team environment
- Provide feedback, encouragement, training, support, and leadership to the leadership team, including Supervisors and Onboarding Coordinator.
- Understand and take an active, independent role in improving Inspire’s commitment to the community by proactively recruiting and interviewing clinicians in open offices that meet our community needs.
- Responsible for making hiring decisions for clinicians.
- Regularly review and recommend updates to existing policies and procedures.
- Develop, implement and support the streamlining of processes to benefit Inspire and its clients.
- Develop and implement effective strategies to promote the continued growth of Inspire .
- Develop and implement protocols to ensure successful communication between clinicians and management.
- Regularly connect and network with community leaders, Inspire es, schools, and chambers of commerce, etc. for each location. Develop and recommend initiatives to meet the needs of the community.
- Improve upon clinical and administrative metrics.
- Maintain a clinical caseload of 15-20 clients per week in addition to Clinical Director responsibilities which are estimated at 5-10 hours per week.
- Perform on-site clinical counseling services to clients of Inspire in accordance with company policies.
- Understand and follow all policies and procedures of Inspire as a Clinical Director and Clinician.
- Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work is required.
- Conduct and regulate job duties in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the good will and reputation of Inspire .
- Be respectful of and cooperative and collaborative with co-workers.
- Manage, be accountable for, and improve the practice’s client experience and ensure client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the Director of Client Experience and Site Supervisors on improving overall client and employee experience.
- Ability to identify areas where we need organizational improvement and in client experience and initiate the improvement measures.
- Stay highly organized.
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritize various projects independently.
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
- Understand the roles and tasks for all positions in the company and provide support to positions as needed.
- Ability to handle and provide straight-forward feedback to the leadership team members.
- Be a problem solver and think ahead to ensure any challenges don’t greatly impact progress or outcomes for clients.
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling or social work.
- Active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LCPC) in the State of Illinois (must be fully licensed). A copy must be provided to Inspire .
- Prior experience in a private practice setting both as a clinician and in a supervisory or management role.
- Align with Inspire mission, vision, and values.
- Knowledge of the roles and duties of Inspire administrative and clinical positions and functions.
- Knowledge of Inspire client experience goals and how to achieve client satisfaction.
- Must be punctual in reporting to work.
- Be organized and detail oriented.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to work independently on tasks assigned.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Make independent decisions regarding the management of the clinical and leadership team and direct reports.
This position is not right for you if you’re:
- Someone just looking for a job to clock in and out of.
- Someone who doesn’t feel passion for our mission, vision and values.
- Someone who’s not a team player or prefer not to work collaboratively.
- Someone who’s not a team player or prefer not to work collaboratively.
- Someone who doesn’t like meetings
- Someone who wants to own their own business in the near future. If that’s you, awesome! But we’re not the place for you. We dedicate a lot of time to our teams, and provide the flexibility, autonomy and space to allow each member of our team to get creative in their role. The ideal person is invested in time and energy in Inspire .
- Someone who doesn’t like to hop in and help others get their work done – we highly value teamwork.
- Someone who has difficulty leading teams and having candid conversations.
- Someone who has difficulty making decisions that grow the company.
This position perfect for you if you’re:
- Aligned with Inspire mission, vision, and values.
- Energized by helping others in a team and contributing to the growth of Inspire .
- Creative, engaged in doing good work, and excited by furthering our mission to making wellness a down-to-earth practice.
- Able to take direct and constructive feedback and run with it.
- Able to make tough decisions, have difficult conversations, and lead a team of people in a warm and candid way.
- Energized by leading, making executive decisions, and making real impact.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?CVZSAZ%2b0O0cpe4H9g%2fxe6Ab