Requisition Number: 79330
We are Insight Digital Innovation .
As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow.
From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter.
- Microsoft US Partner of the Year, 2020
- Microsoft Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year, 2020
- Microsoft US Partner Award for Intelligent Cloud – Application Innovation, 2019
- Microsoft US Azure Team Partner Choice Award – Data and Artificial Intelligence, 2019
Insight is seeking an experienced Account Executive to join our Insight Digital Innovation team.
Preferred region/location is Cincinnati Ohio but we are very flexible for the ideal candidate.
The Account Executive is responsible for building existing client relationships and finding and establishing new client relationships. They will schedule and lead client meetings, deliver presentations on Insight capabilities, and oversee the proposal creation process.
The Account Executive will be expected to achieve both quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives.
What our Account Managers Do
- Identify potential new accounts
- Identify key I.T. personnel at new accounts
- Make introductory sales calls to new client I.T. management personnel
- Conduct meetings with new clients to introduce them to Insight
- Generate new business for the company
- Qualify new opportunities
- Work with company technical management to staff new opportunities
- Manage the proposal process for new projects
- Develop and maintain a reputation for honesty, integrity and quality support with I.T. managers at all of his/her client accounts.
- Assist in the new employee recruiting process as required
- Attend all weekly Operations Meetings and the monthly Quality Management Review meetings
- Be responsible for a specific set of client accounts and a specific annual revenue quota
What we look for
- 7+ years of technology solution selling experience
- 3+ years experience in any one or more of the following IoT areas – Technical Consulting, Pre-Sale Engineering, or Technical Sales
- Prior experience as a technology consultant
- Experience selling cloud-based IoT solutions
- Experience selling to Fortune 1000 sized companies
- A high-level understanding of Mobile, Web, Data/AI, Agile, Microsoft & Cloud technologies
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Organization and time-management skills
- Excellent Q&A and small group presentation skills
- Must be ambitious and self-motivated
- C-level image and attitude
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Cincinnati || Ohio (US-OH) || United States (US) || None || None || US – Cincinnati, OH ||
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, Consulting, Supply, Cisco, Technology, Engineering, Operations – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?d6px1HJYfSNblnMio5ZOLwq