** Inova Loudoun is seeking a full-time, day shift, Behavioral Health Registered Nurse in our LAMPS (Loudoun Adult Medical Psychiatric Services) Unit**
This position is 3 x 12 hour shifts
This position is located at the Inova Loudoun Cornwall Campus
224 Cornwall Street
Leesburg, Virginia 20176
Inova Loudoun Hospital Loudoun Adult Medical Psychiatric Services is a 22 bed, inpatient behavioral health unit located in Leesburg, Virginia. Our inpatient units provide our clients with safety, structure, and stabilization provided by our experienced team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, counselors, and case managers. The average nurse to patient ratio is 5:1 on days and 6:1 on nights.
Why Inova? Follow the link to learn more about us!- History of Inova
The Inova Registered Nurse
- Provides knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team. Consistently provides safe, therapeutic care in a holistic and systematic way. Incorporates differences into the provision of care. Conducts all patient care in a patient and family-centered manner. Integrates knowledge, skills, and experiences to meet the needs of patients and families throughout the continuum, to include patient and family education.
- Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with others. Has respect for and understanding of other clinical disciplines. Uses an integrated approach toward patient outcomes. IND1
- Serves as an empowering body to influence patient empowerment, and successful outcomes of financial and clinical quality, through relationships and access-based knowledge. Utilizes standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery. Determines process for delivery of care from direct patient and family communication, technology, and other healthcare team member collaboration.
- Ensures improvements in practice settings by assuming responsibility for self-development in life-long learning. Provides direction and guidance to others regarding practice. Serves as a resource, preceptor, and mentor. Demonstrates leadership skills in decision making and problem solving.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive paid time off (PTO) accruals that increases with tenure
- Seven annual holidays in addition to your PTO
- Competitive 401k match
- Educational assistance
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
Our commitment to keeping patients safe, means there’s no safer place for you to work. We safeguard our patients, by safeguarding our team members.
- Inova is well stocked with the best and latest PPE
- Masks are provided to patients entering our buildings, and offered free to visitors
- Covid-19 patients are isolated in dedicated areas
- Inova operates curbside Covid-19 testing sites that are far removed from the main facilities
- All team members are trained in the latest screening guidelines
- A minimum of 6 months of Registered Nurse clinical experience in the acute care setting
- Education: BSN or MSN or
If Associates Degree RN-Within 6 months of start date, meet with nurse leader:
- Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend
- Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses
- Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date.
Complete BSN within 24 months of start date
- BLS for Healthcare Provider Certification required
- RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as a RN
- Proficient in English, strong verbal and written communication skills. Exceptional interpersonal skill and the ability to display a caring demeanor towards others. Proficient computer skills required.
Work Site Location
Work Site Address
224 CORNWALL STREET
Work Site City/State
12 hour Day
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?e6qBK%2biM1ukZW%2f2XqRhJQAi