**Inova Medical Group is seeking a part-time Patient Access Associate-3 for the Vascular practice at Loudoun**
Work hours will be Tuesday, Thursday and Friday – 8:30am to 5:00pm.
This position supports Inova Vascular at Inova Loudoun Hospital. The team member will provide front-line patient service. This position is 8 hours per day, three days per week – Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Service Excellence: Provides excellent service by identifying customer needs and fulfilling customer expectations.
- Patient Admitting: Performs assigned duties related to the admission of patients.
- Patient Scheduling: Completes assigned activities related to scheduling patients for medical procedures.
- Insurance Verification: Verifies and enters insurance information and authorization/referral requirements.
- Accuracy: Completes work assignments within established quality standards.
- Financial Counseling: Counsels patients on financial liability using available financial counseling tools to achieve maximum reimbursement for patient services.
- Patient Safety – Non-Nursing: Contributes to a safe patient care environment.
- Teaming: Contributes to fullest potential to achieve team goals.
- Problem Solving: Identifies, analyzes, and effectively solves problems.
- Effective Communication: Communicates effectively with various audiences using the most appropriate method for the situation.
- Workload Management: Manages completion of work assignments based on priority and due dates.
Work Site Location
INOVA SYSTEM OFFICES-TELESTAR
Work Site Address
2990 TELESTAR COURT
Work Site City/State
FALLS CHURCH, VA
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YuiqU34x1o7l25qj4Uk8swg