IMG – founded in 1987 – provides information technology (IT) and information assurance (IA) services to government and commercial customers worldwide – is seeking a full-time entry-level Print Specialist (Customer Service Representative) with TS/SCI at its Fairfax, VA location.
The purpose of the Senior Print Specialist is to provide copy center print operations support.
As a Print Specialist, you will operate the printer and associated equipment.
- You will produce printing using digital presses including prepress, in line folding, punching and binding.
- You will perform postproduction operations to include perfect binding, cutting, folding and various binding options.
- You will use postproduction machines including folders, perfect binders and cutters.
- You will use a Foil Stamper.
- Copy Center support
- Digital Press experience using major manufacturers
- Pre-press experience
- In-line folding, punching and binding
- Pref (perfect) binding, cutting, folding
- Experience with post-production press tools
- Foil Stamp experience
- Routine maintenance and repair-toner, calibration, blades, etc.
- Digital work flow
- Customer service
- Administrative service
Clearance Required: TS/SCI (Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information) required prior to consideration.
Experience Required: 4-6 years of relevant experience; may include administrative assistant, office assistant experience; experience with office equipment and machinery; clerical work will be considered relevant experience in this role.
*A Bachelor’s degree will satisfy 4 years of experience.
Transitioning Military are encouraged to apply.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS:
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
Information Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard. – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6DyY8yv0y%2bBQNVMgvCLEJQc