IIA, and award winning Government Contractor, is looking for a Business Process Analyst to work in Alexandria, VA. The selected candidate will provide critical business process leadership on a technical federal civilian program whose purpose is to meet stakeholder’s expectations from a software development team.
Requiring a strong mix of customer service skills and develop the technical roadmap in collaboration with the Software Developers, the Business Process Analyst will accomplish the following:
- Effectively translate general business needs defined by stakeholders into user stories that are well understood by developers on the Agile team.
- Organize meetings with software developers to gather requirements
- Work with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements for software developers
- Prepare data for developers using Excel (pivot tables preferred) and using their SharePoint repository
- Create documentation (light to medium technical – asking questions)
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet a client’s
- Business Requirements and fulfill user stories
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the Business Requirements
- Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
- Coordinate with communication and training team members to ensure communication and training materials reflect the business needs being addressed by a change.
- At least 6 years of systems or business requirements experience supporting development of user stories within a SCRUM based development environment.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience working collaboratively with government stakeholders to accurately capture business needs/requirements and translate into a roadmap with other software developers.
- Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, and Technical Solution Design.
- Proven ability to act as an effective interface between customer stakeholders/product owners and agile product teams ensuring stakeholder needs are accurately implemented by the development team.
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft SharePoint, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
- Experience documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support, and Deployment.
- Experience working in a scaled agile environment
- SCRUM Master Certification (CSM)
- BS degree and 6+ years of prior relevant experience, or Master’s degree with 4+ years of prior relevant experience.
or Holder and able to hold a security clearance. You do not need a current/active clearance to apply, but must be able to pass a government Public Trust (SF-85) background investigation.
IIA is proud to be an EEO/AA employer, M/F/D/V
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6DyY8yv0y%2bBE8F%2fuGPXPxwc