W2 Contract Role
- The Business Analyst role works in close collaboration with nearly all S&P DJI internal departments.
- As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for establishing and managing a data governance and quality assurance process within Salesforce, gathering and prioritizing stakeholder business requirements and ensuring the successful launch of new and enhanced functionality.
- Additionally, the Business Analyst will be responsible for assisting with the creation and maintenance of dashboards, reports and other visualization tools to gain actionable, business intelligence from our commercial platforms in order to drive S&P DJI strategic priorities.
Your objective is to address the needs of your stakeholders and create the best possible suite of commercial platforms by:
- Serving as project owner on numerous high profile, high impact deliverables for the Commercial teams within S&P DJI.
- Driving product roadmap and execution for Commercial Platforms in coordination with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Developing and executing go-to-market strategies for Commercial platform rollouts/launches.
- Leveraging the business intelligence gathered from the commercial platforms to drive S&P DJI strategic priorities
What We’re Looking For:
- Have an understanding of customer relationship management (CRM).
- Have an understanding of Agile development methodologies and LEAN process management.
- Have an understanding of the way CRM and related technologies can empower the workflow of Commercial personas including Sales/Marketing, Relationship Management and Client Support.
- Have the ability to analyze and visualize data in order to drive actionable results
- Want to impact thousands of people by designing and building quality products used both internally by our employees as well as externally by our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or other related areas
- 3+ years project management experience
- 1+ preferred in Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Knowledge of Agile and LEAN a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with great time management skills
- History of teamwork and proven ability to deliver results
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?U2r8GOUiDKWzUKiSE289Rgm