Info-Matrix Corporation has an immediate opportunity for a proven and skilled Business Analyst to join our team here in Harrisburg, PA. This will be a full-time, long-term opportunity. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated Business Analysis expertise accompanied by previous exposure to/experience with GIS (Geographic Information System). The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
- Facilitate meetings with business leaders to elicit requirements or other pertinent information required to complete assigned tasks or project.
- Demonstrates exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Exhibits experience visually modeling the information obtained during elicitation meetings.
- Identify and define KPIs including business rules, ownership, data sources and optimal visualization.
- Coordinates with business owners and other analysts to define and refine the project scope.
- Performs project management duties for the planning and requirement gathering phases of projects.
- Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with technology staff, business owners, project sponsors, vendors, and key clients.
- Completes projects consistent with PMO guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of expertise as a business analyst on projects of various size and subject matter, including but not limited to Data Analytics, Dashboarding, and GIS.
Additional beneficial skills include:
- Data visualizations (QlikView and Qlik Sense)
- GIS (ArcGIS)
- SAP (BW, FI, LO, HCM, SRM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- ServiceNow Experience in Idea, Project, and Demand modules
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?BrN9JLp0apCuJnVZZobQ%2bQl