The VP, Senior Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable state, local, and federal banking laws by conducting risk assessments and risk-based monitoring of lending, deposit, and operational processes to ensure sufficiency of regulatory compliance controls. This position will be responsible for assessing a broad range of compliance risks across Bank departments, with particular emphasis on lending and consumer compliance.
Provide compliance support and expertise to the Consumer Lending Business. Responsible for monitoring changes to relevant laws and regulations, identifying impacts across the enterprise and coordinating within Compliance and with the business leaders to determine any needed changes to policies, procedures or controls. Assist with execution and coordination of Consumer Lending compliance programs.
- Assists in the oversight of the Bank’s compliance monitoring program by completing periodic reviews and working with Bank departments to ensure monitoring activities are completed in an effective manner;
- Conduct targeted risk assessments and risk-based monitoring to identify operational and compliance related weaknesses, report audit findings, make recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory condition, and present findings to management;
- Assess the adequacy of the control environment to mitigate regulatory compliance risks and to identify any control gaps/enhancement opportunities;
- Partner with Consumer Lending team members to ensure timely identification, mitigation, resolution and reporting/escalation of existing and emerging compliance risks and issues. Advise on the design and monitor effectiveness of quality control and quality assurance processes;
- Provide expertise, oversight, guidance, and advice on current and changing regulatory requirements that affect the Consumer Lending Business and oversee the compliance implementation efforts;
- Plan and execute Consumer Lending compliance monitoring activities and monitor any corrective action advised or taken;
- Participate in the Bank’s Compliance Committee providing reports and information to Management as necessary;
- Identify training needs and assist in developing/implementing effective training to staff;
- Research new legal and compliance requirements and analyze their effects on the functions and processes currently in place at the Bank ;
- Act as the subject matter expert on assigned consumer compliance laws and regulations, keeping abreast of all developments impacting these laws and regulations;
- Maintains a strong knowledge and understanding of appropriate banking laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures, and to comply fully with those laws, regulations, policies and procedures;
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a professional environment;
- Ensures compliance with all state and federal regulations and internal company policies, including but not limited to BSA / Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, Privacy, and Anti-Discrimination, to the extent each applies to current job responsibilities; and,
- Completes all online compliance training as assigned within specified due dates.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QPoIpR8FdV7XkwhQ6Hs26wf