Indian Health Service is hiring for an Emergency Room RN in Whiteriver, AZ.
Recruitment Bonus and/or Moving Reimbursement may be authorized in addition to salary.
If Eligible for Recruitment Bonus and/or Moving Reimbursement:
- Relocation/Moving Expenses covered and arranged prior to moving with a moving company. Moving Expenses covered up front by IHS. Candidates must work for one year for expenses to continue to be covered.
- Recruitment Bonuses up to $5,000 Sign-On bonus awarded immediately, candidates must work the full year.
Pay: $56,514 – $79,512 per year
Why Choose IHS?
- Do you have student loans? You may be interested in our Loan Repayment Program.
- Loan Repayment Application available after entry on duty
- 10 paid Government Holidays
- Government Benefits Package includes Multiple Medical Insurance plan options
- Pension plus Thrift Saving Plan matching 5% of Salary,
- 104 Hours Personal Time Off AND 104 hours of Paid Sick Leave, accumulated over the first year.
- Vested after 5 years: Eligible for pension after 5 years of working at retirement age (62)
- Ability to continue to carry government insurance after retirement at the same rate as if you were working
*Recruitment bonus and or moving of household goods may be authorized in addition to salary
- Leads and provides triage based on established Emergency Care Standards utilizing the accepted Emergency Severity Index (ESI) system of acuity
- Performs specialized, professional nursing duties in the case of critically ill, severely injured and/or traumatized emergency patients. Assess, triages and administers medications utilized in the emergency room. Observes patients for adverse medication reactions and responds appropriately or notifies physician(s).
- Interprets data obtained from observation, examination and monitoring. Completes patient’s charting thru electronic health records
- Operates and monitors specialized equipment such as cardiac monitors, volume respirators, EKG machines, gastric and thoracic suction, cardiac pace makers, hypothermia devices, defibrillators, etc.
- Provides supervision to the ambulance service.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have Registered Nurse (RN) license or certification
- Must be a US Citizen
- 1 or more years of ER experience
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing
About Whiteriver, AZ
Of all the areas to visit, travelers would be hard pressed to find a region offering more-more natural beauty, more history and culture, more recreation, more adventure, more memories-than Arizona’s White Mountains. Whiteriver is located within 20 to 30 miles from the resort towns of Pinetop, Lakeside and Show Low. Ranging from mid-desert in the lower elevations to more than 11,000 feet in the mountains, this region offers a four-season climate. Take the family to a different campsite every weekend. Drive the twisting roads of the Salt River Canyon. Marvel at the Mogollon Rim, a vast geological fault. Cast your line in a lake that mirrors the pines. Golfing is primo throughout the region in the warmer months, and in the winter you can’t beat a quick trip to the Sunrise Ski Resort which is only 45 minutes from the hospital.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?AKhuWvBUnsHpmX%2bsJGONJwp