The Chemical Management Services Technician Lead (CMS Technician Lead) is accountable for representing Incora’s values, quality and commitment, for analyzing and maintaining adequate stock levels, and performing value added functions of chemical management on the customer site or our warehouse location. This person will serve as
the primary contact for our customers and is responsible for consistently interacting with various site personnel in production or warehouse environment. Additionally, the CMS Technician Lead is responsible for supporting inventory analysis, root cause analysis for customer discrepancies and product non-conformance, cost saving initiatives, and implementing inventory control processes and programs. Under management’s guidance, the lead role is accountable for conducting on the job training with the technicians and supporting a safe and hazard free workplace, specifically in
chemical materials handling processes, procedures, and utilizing all required Personal Protective Equipment.
This role may require travelling between customer sites as well as from Incora’s chemical and hardware warehouses. This position requires the utmost level of professionalism in the face of the customer and excellent correspondence skills
using various methods of communication.
– Bachelor’s of Science in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Engineering, Logistics, or another closely related field is preferred; and/or relevant college coursework partnered with qualifying years of experience
– Minimum 2-5 years of relevant inventory management, material handling, and production experience preferred
– Minimum 2-5 years of experience pertaining to chemical compatibility (Balancing pH levels, etc.), preferred
– Hazwoper Training (40 Hours) required
– Relative JIT, VMI or 3PO experience, within the aerospace industry required
– Excellent, proven customer service and interaction skills, with direct customer contact
– Demonstrated ability to serve in liaison and/or as a trained and reliable company representative, with positive results
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with professional daily interaction with internal and external customers, serving various levels of the company
– Demonstrated excellence and commitment to a safe and hazard free workplace
– Demonstrated basic knowledge and/or competency pertaining to chemical compatibility (Balancing pH levels, etc.) preferred
– Must be able to actively support and wear PPE (Respirator, Face Shield, Apron, Gloves, etc.) as required
– Excellent organizational and time-management skills
– Clear and accurate data entry and documentation skills
– Strong follow-through and perseverance to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
– Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently and ethically with both internal and external customers
– Ability to be detailed oriented and perform in-depth research, if required
– Ability to be cross-trained in multiple critical areas of the department
– Strong competency working with integrated data systems, Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook and intermediate to advanced Word and Excel, as applicable and/or required
– Must be open to schedule changes and demands, to facilitate customer needs
– Must have the ability to drive from customer site-to-site, as necessary
– Must have and maintain own/reliable transportation and company-approved driving record
There’s a new leader in innovative supply chain management solutions, forged from the well-established brands Wesco Aircraft and Pattonair. Incora is the world’s leading provider of supply chain management solutions. Working from the inside-out, we add value where it matters most, and incorporate our capabilities into our customers’ businesses. Incora manages all aspects of supply chain from procurement and warehouse management to logistics and on-site customer services. We reduce complexity and increase reliability so our customers can deliver mission-critical solutions that improve our world. We invite you to explore a career with our Incora Customer Operations Team.
What we offer:
Access to certain of the Company’s products, materials, and technical data contained in our facility is restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) to “U.S. Persons,” which is defined as U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents of the United States, or certain individuals admitted to the U.S. as a refugee or who have been granted asylum; and therefore employment is limited to applicants who meet this “U.S. Person” requirement. Applicants receiving a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide evidence of their U.S. person status to comply with the ITAR requirements.
Incora is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Incora CCPA HR Notice to Applicants residing in California link :
Incora is proud to offer a broad range of benefits options. You can choose from a number of plans including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and voluntary supplemental programs. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits coverage.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?Dydize0q0asZu5OIDnwsBQf