We are seeking an Enterprise Account Manager to join the sales organization and build upon the tremendous growth the company has experienced over the past few years. The Enterprise Account Manager reports directly to the VP of Sales and works closely with Pre-Sales and Marketing.
In this role, you will own the development and management of assigned accounts within the New York Metropolitan area focusing on the Financial Services market. Responsibilities include the achievement of sales and profit growth targets and the execution of the company’s short and long-range goals. You will utilize the full sales cycle from prospection to contract signature, build sales campaigns, prospect new accounts, and nurture and manage existing accounts.
In general, we are looking for someone as such –
- Who has sold enterprise software into large enterprise accounts (big banks, Insurance, HiTech, Pharma, etc);
- Preferably has the experience selling open-source-based software (like Hadoop/Cloudera or Kafka/Confluent);
- Preferably understands and has sold into the big data space. Even enterprise middleware salespeople (TIBCO, Oracle, SalesForce/Mulesoft, etc.) may work.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Lead generation, establishing relationships with prospective clients, account profiling, developing prospective clients into revenue-generating clients
- Maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Meet and exceed the quarterly and annual quota
- Execute the full sales cycle and apply the MEDDIC sales methodology
- Coordinate with legal and management teams to negotiate commercial terms and conditions, contracts, and pricing commensurate with customer commitments to the company
- Lead the Pre-Sales team in sales presentations and POCs
- Provide appropriate and timely tracking and reporting as required leveraging Salesforce.com
- Provide customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product and process improvements
- Be available during business hours to meet deadlines and client needs, coordinate with co-workers, attend conference calls and/or face-to-face meetings, and handle day-to-day operations necessary for the position.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 8+ years of experience selling enterprise software and consulting services
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop and close new client relationships
- Strong sales methodology and knowledge of solution selling
- Excellent negotiator, capable of gaining commitment and successful agreements
- Strong team player with high work ethic, eager to contribute to a fast-paced, dynamic and growing company
- Ability to collaborate and navigate within all levels of the organization
- Superior time management and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and relationship management skills
- Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6z8fk%2f9vHBDegmqyZUP2Owz