Stock Administration and Executive Compensation are the key responsibilities in this senior Total Rewards role. You will work in close partnership with our HR, Accounting, and Legal teams to assist in scaling and refining the administration aspects as the Company continues to grow. This position is based in our regional headquarters in either Sunnyvale, CA or Pittsburgh, PA, and will report to the VP, Total Rewards.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for hands-on, end-to-end administration of the Company’s equity plan(s), bonus programs, and executive compensation programs. You will support and collaborate with internal business partners, executives, compensation committee members, and answer their questions regarding equity grants, filings, bonus accruals, and attainments. Along with the VP of Total Rewards, you will manage communications, and assist with employee education and training regarding the company’s equity and total rewards plans.
- Apply a thorough understanding and expertise of total rewards to manage projects from initial concept through delivery.
- Play a key role in developing and supporting programs and policies, content delivery, and analytics.
- Address questions from Executives and Board of Director members regarding their total rewards offerings, e.g. Performance Shares, Deferred Compensation.
- Assist with mergers and acquisitions in relation to executive compensation, transitioning 401(k) plans, and equity platforms.
- Reinforce & maintain compliance details, deadlines, process documentation, vendor management, and activities related to process improvement through automation.
- Utilize your stock administration expertise to administer the company’s equity programs for all employees and BOD in the U.S. and internationally.
- Utilize your executive compensation knowledge with identifying status on bonus attainment, performance equity measurements, and executive compensation compared to peer groups.
- Build a collaborative relationship with the Executive Compensation Consultants and Compensation Committee members regarding assigned projects.
- Thorough knowledge of Say-on-Pay and ISS and Glass Lewis Updates.
- Assist with preparation of Proxy and CD&A.
- Support employee understanding of equity awards and refresh grants including general guidelines on taxation.
- Assist efforts to grow and scale the stock administration function, including but not limited to enhancing existing manual processes, automating processes, and helping to evaluate service providers.
- Lead efforts to automate routine workstreams and manual processes to enable efficient, accurate, and timely processing of equity award data.
- Maintain the company’s equity data using Solium and Shareworks, reconcile new hire grants, and terminations to payroll records, maintain and reconcile employee database.
- Process employee exercises, coordinate with transfer agent and accounting to ensure accuracy and timely flow of exercise funds including tax withholding.
- Support accounting for stock-based compensation by providing equity information.
- Calculate equity-related employee compensation including regular income and gains from ISO, Non-Qualified, and RSU grants – time-based and performance-based.
- Coordinate with Broker and payroll to ensure proper withholding of tax from equity proceeds.
- Provide data needed for stock impacts of W-2 and 1099-R reporting related to stock compensation.
- Manage, communicate, and roll out new equity programs including ESPP, RSUs, Annual refresh grants, etc.
- Manage the exempt level bonus program and deferred compensation program.
- Work closely with the company’s internal and external legal counsel, in addition to Finance, Payroll/Accounting, HR, and other teams, as necessary.
- Evaluate and implement equity solutions as required for business needs and scalability.
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested.
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) and Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certifications strongly preferred
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in public companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Accounting, Finance or related work experience
- Experience working with Solium preferred
- Self-motivated, reliable, flexible, deadline-oriented, high employee service orientation, have a keen attention to detail, and are able to complete multiple tasks in a timely fashion, independently with minimal supervision.
- An effective communicator using any medium with a variety of levels of internal employees, business partners, external vendors, etc.
- A compliance and process-oriented individual who can excel in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment.
- An extremely analytical skillset
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality in a very open and transparent environment.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Kg361CnmnnoXVHUH%2fj%2bE1Qt