Marketing team for one of the biggest companies in the world is looking for a superb Copywriter/Proofreader to take their content to the next level.
In this role, you will be at the forefront of copy for ecommerce, print, branding, and other efforts.
You will be expected to stay on brand and abreast of all terminology used for specific channels. You will assist particular departments in ensuring content is written grammatically correct and promotes the company’s target goals.
Be in charge of our brand’s voice, challenge yourself to find new ways to interact with our consumers through content, and help us connect to them and continue our success.
Your duties will include:
- Review and edit copy for assets, style guides, spreadsheets, company files and other projects provided by your respective department
- Collaborate with design team and review projects to pinpoint any conflicts regarding messaging or verbiage- provide creative solutions to remediate these issues
- Proof all copy ensuring that content is accurate, in style, grammar, branding, etc.
- Keep track and provide updates on copy-related projects, pinpoint any roadblocks and communicate with team members to ensure all content necessary is on track
- Spearhead presentations concerning copy and address any issues met in regards to brand guidelines, technical language, etc.
- Assist additional teams with copy efforts as needed
- Be part of the creative process by participating in strategy discussions, presentations and marketing content plans
• Impeccable grasp of the English language and ability to effectively write and proof content
• Excellent communications skills written and verbal
• Ample knowledge about marketing trends and industry
• Ability to develop solutions to design problems through copy
• Ability to collaborate effectively within a creative team
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop concepts for ads, brochures, posters, packaging, web content, etc.
• BS/BA Degree and 3+ years of experience as a Copywriter
This is an on-site full time opportunity around Bentonville, AR.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?T4MvMIZq7DdY4FTegH5XxAq