Location: Remote / Mclean, VA 22102 [Must be able to be on-site once in a month]
Duration: 12 months
Job Category : IT
Mandatory Qualifications/Skills/ Education :
Technical Must Haves:
Jira (Preferred), Salespoint and 2- 3 years IAM(Required)
- Experience working as business analyst in mortgage industry
- Can interface between business and technical teams
- Understanding of end- to- end software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experienced in Identity and Access Governance processes and solutions.
- Experienced in use and deployment of the SailPoint IIQ product suite.
- Facilitates requirements and data gathering sessions.
- Documents requirements, use cases and activity diagrams.
- Prepares and revises Requirements, Testing and other project documents.
- Reviews the results of Unit testing.
- Assists with development of System test plan and scripts.
- Performs System Testing.
- Assists with development of UAT test plan and scripts.
- Supports UAT testing.
- Assists in the preparation of training materials and delivery of training for the application owners, reviewers, operational staff, etc.
- Works closely with project stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle to address business and technical challenges.
- Identifies and communications process improvement and best practices suggestions to project manager and team lead.
- Assists in the review and cleansing of data as needed.
- Supporting development, systems integration testing and user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Creating and documenting UAT test strategies/plans and test cases/scripts
- Knowledge of manual and automation testing
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wpK4VGMlkQt%2fuPGfvfN22ws