Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 3-4 months with possible extension
Domain : IT
The main responsibility of this position is to assist in the governance activities as related to Tableau and includes managing intake, onboarding and reviewing access, content and permissions aligned with Enterprise Governance standards.
– Ensuring that Enterprise governance policies and procedures are adhered to for onboarding intake requests
– Work with Product management and data governance councils to define new access and audit requirements for governance.
– Ensure controls are in place for access and security.
– Manage onboarding exceptions based on governance and security policies and put remediation plans in place.
– Track and ensure that remediations and exceptions are followed per plan
– Create and report the governance status to data governance councils
– Create and update policies and playbooks to reflect governance policies , standards and creating repeatable processes.
– Audit and report Tableau ecosystem to ensure governance adherence .
– Follow up with respective BUs to create a plan for compliance
– Identify areas of continuous improvement and automation
– Building solutions to enable audit capabilities
– 4-5 yrs of experience with enterprise data governance, content, compliance and security programs
– Experience in creating policies, standards and playbooks.
– Strong understanding of Tableau administration , permissions and enabling self service environments
– Ability to communicate effectively with technical and business teams, drive issues to closure
– Strong understanding of IT systems, metadata management, data management and data stewardship
– Strong time management and organization skills.
– Ability to drive multiple projects concurrently.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?WbJ4YEKIAfpAwDY%2b6yO5hQc