HumanEdge Allied Health has an immediate need for a contract IR RN to work in Westchester County. NY. Will consider ER/ICU/PACU experience as well.
13 week contract
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience — and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
Responsible for the pre-, intra- and post-procedural care of these patients, including delivering moderate sedation.
Be proficient in patient assessment and be competent in the management of IR patients, which includes general radiology care.
• 1-2 years of experience in a hospital setting
• Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
• NY RN license
• Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certifications might be requested)
• Specialty certifications are preferred and may be required for specific facilities
• Proof of right to work in the United States
Excellent pay tailored to your needs
• Referral bonus program
• Weekly direct deposit
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Travel reimbursement
• 401K options
• 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
• CEU reimbursements
• Licensure reimbursement
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?ywVuF6XeMb8CG68DTFAaxgm