The Director, Clinical Pharmacy monitors drug development pipeline, and medical literature, while providing clinical support for internal stakeholders. Utilizes broad understanding of managed care and PBM knowledge to develop, and/or implement strategies and programs to mitigate cost trend and improve health outcomes. The Director, Clinical Pharmacy requires an in-depth understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across the function or segment.
The Director, Clinical Pharmacy develops, maintains, and/or operationalizes formularies related to coverage, utilization management edits, or clinical coverage policies for pharmacy and medical administered drug products. Conducts analysis on drug utilization trends to evaluate and inform formulary strategies. Collaborates on research projects and develops proposals for research projects. Develops corporate communications to be shared with senior leadership. Supports trend management of internal dept. production metrics as well as align with Enterprise dept’s on impact for plan membership. Conducting analysis of drug spend, utilization, and/or approval scenarios. Decisions are typically related to the implementation of new/updated programs or large-scale projects for the function and supporting technical/operational procedures and processes, and implements strategic plans, drives goals and objectives, and improves performance. Provides input into functions strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy
- Must have an active Pharmacist license with the Board of Pharmacy for the State of Florida
- 8+ yrs experience developing or maintaining formularies related to coverage, utilization management edits, or clinical coverage policies for pharmacy and medical administered drug products.
- 5 or more years of management experience
- Experience developing and leading successful strategies
- Experience in leading multifaceted departments
- Success leading teams, including direct-reports and matrixed functions
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- A postgraduate degree such as MBA, MHA, PharmD
- Knowledge of Humana’s internal policies, procedures and systems
In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities. This position may be subject to temporary work at home requirements for an indefinite period of time. These requirements include access to a personal computing device with a camera, a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m, and a dedicated secure home workspace for interview or work purposes. Humana continues to monitor the situation, and will adjust service levels as the coronavirus situation evolves. The following changes are temporary and will be evaluated frequently with the goal of returning to normal operations as soon as possible. Your Talent Acquisition representative will advise on the latest recommendations to protect your health and wellbeing during the hiring process.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?CVZSAZ%2b0O0ds%2fncvv94j5Ab