- Hadoop administration/developer with Cloudera Hadoop components such as HDFS, Sentry, HBase, Impala, Hue, Spark/Scala, Hive, Kafka, YARN, and Zoo Keeper.
- Should be good in Docker and Container concepts in redhat openshift environment.
- Managing CDH and Managed Services.
- Performance & Resource Management.
- Importing and exporting data using Sqoop from HDFS to Relational Database Systems and vice-versa.
- Developing shell/python scripts to transform the data in HDFS.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery.
- Cloudera Navigator Data Management Component Administration.
- Create a Multitenant Enterprise Data Hub.
- Good knowledge in back-end programming, specifically java.
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Ability to write MapReduce jobs.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Hands on experience in HiveQL.
- Familiarity with data loading tools like Flume, Sqoop.
- Knowledge of workflow/schedulers like Oozie, CronTab.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, applied to Big Data domain
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts.
- 8 plus years of IT industry experience
- 4 plus years of experience in handling Big data & Apache tools like Kafka, Scala,
- 2 plus years of admin experience in installation, clustering, performance management of Hadoop cluster
- 2 plus years of experience in handling tenancy aspect of handing multiple Hadoop clusterAdmin , installation, configuration experience in DevOps tools like Jenkins will be helpful
- Must have good oracle communication
- Must have good familiarity with tools like Scala, Kafka, Spark and Java
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?tIfNKiSXLe45%2fS%2fjQrGGWAu