* Bachelor’s Degree in English or other Liberal Arts discipline, Technical writing or Business.
* 3+ years in marketing and communications, journalism, public relations or other related field.
* Knowledge and experience with corporate communications, print publications and print materials, and experienced in or familiar with online publishing
* Digital expertise, understanding of HTML and experience design principles (Digital role only)
* Computer experience (Microsoft programs – Outlook, Word, Excel), Social Media (Face book), Copier, Fax, Printer, Voicemail
* Leadership and collaboration skills, coupled with excellent writing and editing skills.
* Sensitive to special communications needs; able to handle/refer patient and public concerns appropriately and confidentially.
* Team member needs to be well-organized, able to handle a variety of complex projects and assignments simultaneously and thrive under deadline pressure with minimal direction.
* Thorough knowledge of general office procedures required.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?UO46q7c3dMxSkkVPYyFcdgk