NOW HIRING 3RD SHIFT ASSEMBLERS!!!
GREAT BENEFITS AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT!!!
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
- Operate assigned equipment
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
YOU MUST HAVE
High School Diploma or relevant experience
- Ability to read blueprints and measurements
- Regular use of hand tools
- Analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Complete work, follow up and appropriate reporting on responsibilities
- Focus on important information and identify key details
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?DyHoNWaArx0rrCp9Uvg%2fJgi