The Maintenance Technician II will assist Maintenance in the daily upkeep of building and grounds, including general cleaning of common areas and fulfilling work orders as required.
• Perform all necessary maintenance and repairs on the apartments and common areas under general supervision of Maintenance Tech I or Superintendent, including routine service calls as well as turnover cleaning, painting, and snow removal.
• Document outlining property conditions, including cleanliness of buildings and grounds.
Perform the following duties:
1. Perform maintenance on buildings as needed
2. Provide on call coverage for emergency calls
3. Assist in preparation of apartments for turnover
4. Complete work orders under supervision of maintenance tech I or superintendent
5. Perform snow removal as required
6. Perform daily cleaning in all common areas including vacuuming & carpet shampooing
7. Perform ground clean up
8. Respond to lock outs, noise problems and disturbances
9. Maintain records as required
10. Complete trash and refuse removal weekly
This position may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related
duties as requested, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma required. Working knowledge of basic
skills including plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and carpentry. Ability to work well with others, good
communication skills, ability to multi-task.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Regularly use hands to manipulate tools, controls, and equipment.
Frequently stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, and stoop. Sit and stand to do
maintenance work. Regularly lift and move supplies and equipment up to 75 lbs.
TYPICAL WORK CONDITIONS: Work is performed in apartments, common areas and on the property.
Employee frequently interacts directly with residents and other staff members during the workday.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?qO%2fUyymr5d3rP64BSfLVFgu