HOME INSTEAD IS SEEKING FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME CAREGIVERS – $11.25 TO 14.00 PER HOUR
Bonus for All New CAREGivers!!
Pay ranges from $11.25 to $14.00 depending on whether you are caring for an individual or couple and verified professional personal care experience.
- DAY (7:00 AM TO 3:00 PM) CAREGIVERS NEEDED – for either all or part of that time period.
- EVENING (3:00 PM TO 11:00 PM) CAREGIVERS NEEDED – for either all or part of that time period.
- OVERNIGHTS (11:00 PM TO 7:00 AM) CAREGIVERS NEEDED – *Awake Shifts!!
Home Instead Senior Care of Dayton is looking for dependable, caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission which is to provide the most loving and caring relationships to aging adults, enhancing their quality of life while providing peace of mind for their families. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging in place with dignity, respect, care and compassion.
Caring Stars 2020 award on Care.com!!
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Must be 21 years of age
- Pass a drug screen
- Pass a background and DMV check
- Possess valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Have a reliable vehicle
Responsibilities and Duties
CAREGiver duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Activities
Qualifications and Skills
Home Instead Senior Care will provide all training.
Benefits of joining Home Instead Senior Care:
- Full-time and part-time shifts available
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- 24 hour support from office staff
- Hands-on training in the field
- Online Resources
- Bonus opportunities
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?of8a1hlG%2fb7mqlwRhDG5Ewi