Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We are currently seeking applicants in the following area: North Katy, Richmond and Fulshear.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- PET FRIENDLY DOGS & CATS
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary – skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
PLEASE NOTE: Office hours are between the hours of 9 am – 4pm. If you are calling in regards to filling-out an application or status of application, please call between hours of operation.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?DpiTlCdc2MseHOIq9L97mwa