The Administrative Assistant / Receptionist is expected to perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties that support CAREGivers and office staff. This position is expected to answer phones, complete administrative duties and support CAREGivers and other staff members with clerical tasks, in order to provide the highest quality of service to CAREGivers and clients. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE DIRECTLY FOR APPLICATION STATUS!
Essential Job Functions
- Reflect the core values of North Shore Companions, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise).
- Greet and welcome each visitor in a friendly, warm and professional manner
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner and distribute incoming calls to the appropriate staff members
- Field CAREGiver & Client Inquiries
- Assist with making reference calls on prospective CAREGivers in a timely manner
- Support Human Resource team with all aspects of CAREGiver Engagement.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the Clear Care system.
- Communicate client and CAREGiver concerns or problems with owner or other staff members as appropriate
- Ensure Home Instead standards are met and upheld
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner, Key Players and CAREGivers
- Assist with stuffing and mailing client invoices and CAREGiver payroll
- Participate in quarterly CAREGiver meetings
- Order and stock office supplies
- Participate in the Emergency phone on call rotation
- Maintain supplies for postage, fax, credit card and copy machine
- Perform other duties as assigned
A high school graduation or the equivalent. College degree highly desired. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by North Shore Companions, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise)
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must have knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly and yearly work
- Must be able to establish good working relationships with management, colleagues, franchise owners and their staff
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be able to operate office equipment successfully
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
- Must be able to work evenings or weekends as required
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QPoIpR8FdV7mKEJ8P2rQ5Qf