A new tab will open
National law firm is seeking an Estate Planning Paralegal to assist their Tax & Wealth Planning group in the Los Angeles office.
Key responsibilities for this position will include:
- Managing a variety of Probate Division cases, including probate cases, trust petitions, and occasional guardianship and conservatorship matters, from start to finish
- Calendaring cases and advise attorneys of upcoming deadlines, etc.
- Handling post-mortem administration issues, including required notices, real estate filings, etc.
- Handling occasional trust & will drafting as needed
- Preparation of gift & estate tax returns
The successful candidate will have a thorough knowledge of the following: probate administration and documentation, trust administration and documentation, and preparation or supervision of accountings. Additionally experience is preferred with: 706 & 709 preparation, probate division case filing and management, trust and will drafting, and trust funding and asset management.
Experience should be directly related to wealth planning with emphasis on trust and probate administration and drafting. Law firm experience is preferred but not required.
Please submit your resume to be considered.
To Apply: Click Here