Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You’re someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You’re brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world’s most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Diagnose, maintain and repair numerous types of resort equipment to include, Light Vehicles, Heavy-Duty Trucks, and small/med sized buses. The position is fully proficient in proper diagnostic skills, maintenance and repair of gas & diesel engines, electrical systems, hydraulic systems, tune-ups, and the inspection/repair of braking and suspension systems. Adheres to occupational, and shop safety standards.
- Provides mechanical repair and other responsibilities including but not limited to diesel engines, electrical systems, tune ups, and brakes.
- Communicate with department heads and employees regarding equipment problems and repairs
- Must be able to assist other employees in diagnosis and repairs.
- Repair and Maintenance of Diesel and Gas Engines
- Electrical and Electronic Diagnosis
- Assists in all other shop duties as assigned.
- Minimum of2 years experience in Automotive or Fleet diagnostics and repair.
- Able to diagnose and repair electrical and computer systems problems on modern vehicles.
- Able to diagnose and repair major mechanical systems on modern vehicles.
- Must have a complete set of SAE and Metric hand tools and air tools.
- Must have a current DL
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs, bend/squat/twist/reach frequently and have strong manual dexterity
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 278609
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?kteJpayibv3JsPidfHKzHge