Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Lead position is supervisory role in the Mountain Dining Department. The Lead manages the staff in day to day tasks while under the management’s scope. Leads help make sure the operations run smoothly each day and that the staff is on task and receive breaks each day.
- Educational Requirements: HS Diploma or GED
- Communication Requirements: Ability to speak, read and communicate clearly in English
- Guest service skills: Professionalism and strong guest service skills, attention to detail and timeliness
- Flexible schedule required during peak times throughout the season
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to Ski/Ride at an Intermediate Level (on mountain lodges only)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Track record of strong leadership
- Ability to lift/carry 50lbs
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours
- Ability to obtain a Food Handler’s Card
- This position requires skiing or snowboarding at an intermediate level.
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 260088
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?hnI21VlKt3TLCEO%2fGZe6qQd