Electronics Technician II/III
Help us test and certify quality products for an industry leader as an Electronics Technician in Lake City, MN at Hearth & Home Technologies. This rewarding career includes competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and a supportive environment focused on developing your skills and advancing your career.
Our Electronics Technicians set up tests for certification and safety standards using advanced skills in sheet metal model building and construction of gas, wood and pellet appliance.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- To be able to develop and fabricate concepts to engineering specifications using applicable technologies
- Ability to prototype and troubleshoot electrical circuits and support design of electrical components
- Ability to understand test requirements, develop new systems leveraging continuous improvement and technology to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Ability to take on technical leadership roles (develop test protocols, write eco/pro, technical expert, lead continuous improvement projects)
Hearth & Home Technologies believes in the power of Lean Manufacturing. Our Engineering Techs further these goals by helping ensure product designs incorporate design for manufacturability and lean concepts. In addition, our Engineering Techs also assist engineers in resolving mechanical problems and maintain equipment.
About Working for Hearth & Home Technologies
Take ownership of your career with a job that ignites your passions and rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies, you will have the opportunity to Burn Brighter working with a supportive team developing industry-leading hearth products.
Hearth & Home Technologies is an operating division of HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI). We design, manufacture and distribute a wide variety of gas, electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves and accessories. Lakeville, Minnesota is our home, but we have locations throughout the United States.
As we continue expanding our operations, we’re looking for leaders who are confident in what they do, but open to learning from others. Hardworking professionals who take pride in their company as much as their work. Are you ready to drive meaningful change to our business, to learn through challenging work experiences and to act like an owner?
Take the next step in your manufacturing career by applying for a job today. Here’s how to get started:
- Apply today for this position
- Is this position not perfect for you? Keep in touch with us and our opportunities by:
- Joining our Talent Community
- Following us on Facebook and Twitter
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?YLPfdHrficPymgv7%2fmd3Qgg