Environmental Services – Manager in Training
Requisition ID: 268
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) is a provider of environmental and dining services to the hospital, long-term and acute care industry, currently servicing over 5,500 accounts nationwide. With our ever expanding market footprint, we are looking for self-motivated and professional leaders in your area!
Our exciting Manager-In-Training (MIT) program gives you the opportunity to learn and grow at an established company with over 40 years of experience. As our newest associate, you’ll experience a custom interactive program that will guide you through hands-on and computer-based training, lasting approximately 8 weeks. The program focuses on different aspects of managing your own account, including:
- HCSG’s Purpose, Vision, and Values
- Business Operations
- Human Resources Management
- Financial / Budgetary Management
- Client Relations
Our promotions from within philosophy opens the door to stimulating opportunities within our company upon successful and demonstrated proficiency in the Account Manager in Training program.
- A high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required, including web-based reporting
- General knowledge and understanding of management techniques, and computer software
- Good verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?Iy9klxetq0JKDIjDSSj1hwr