Requisition ID: 283
Shift: Day Shifts & Night Shifts
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a Cook in your area! With a custom, state of the art training program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of where you are in your career. If you crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your community, we’d love to have you on our team!
What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and Family!
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- The Cook prepares and serves food including texture modified and therapeutic diets according to the facility menu.
- Prepares food in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, in line with our established policies and procedures, and, as may be directed by the Dining Services Director or Chef, to ensure that quality food service is provided at all times.
- The Cook assists in assuring proper receiving, storage, preparation, serving, sanitation, and cleaning procedures are followed.
- The Cook must be detail-oriented, well-groomed, act professionally and must be a team player who works well with others.
- The Cook must assist dietary aides as necessary, and, directs other employees with approval and in the absence of the Dining Services Director.
- The Cook consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company’s Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Specialized training in foodservice is desirable. May be required to successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety course.
- Ability to read, speak and understand English, follow directions and complete tasks.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and serving.
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing quantity food production methods.
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Ability to read and accurately apply requirements of food tray cards.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of quantity food production and serving techniques, food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other personnel and the public.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?y4kSpI1waDRemFOqoGuAUgn