A new tab will open
SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as an Operating Room Nurse Manager? As part of the ambulatory surgery division, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
As part of the ambulatory surgery division, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Ambulatory Surgery Division family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. Unlock your potential here!
Seeking a registered Operating Room Nurse Manager in our ambulatory surgery center who provides clinical management and expertise over operating room nurses, surgical technicians and central sterile processing staff to ensure patients receive high quality, efficient care. As an Operating Room Nurse Manager, you will have the opportunity for future growth and upward mobility within the organization.
What you’ll do:
- You will manage and supervise all surgical areas of care
- Establish and maintain an effective and supportive working relationship with your Administrator
- You will ensure that the day-to-day operations are conducted in accordance with clinical practice standards and policies of the center
- Ensure sufficient staffing daily by notifying your team of scheduling changes in a timely manner
- You will participate in the monitoring and evaluation of nursing care provided
- Accessible to your staff by providing breaks, ensuring coverage for meal breaks, late cases and staffing shortages
- Monitor your clinical area to ensure materials are provided for each case in advance
- You will facilitate effective and efficient transition between surgical procedures
- You will delegate, coach, mentor and handle conflict resolution with your team
- Ability to build trust and gain the respect of your team through effective leadership and participation skills
Portsmouth Regional Ambulatory Surgery Center is proud to have a distinguished reputation as a provider of ambulatory surgical care in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Today, we offer a state of the art facility and the newest technology in our three operating rooms and one procedure room. Performing around 250-300 cases a month, our specialties include orthopedics, ophthalmology, podiatry, GYN, ENT, plastics and GI. We are an AAAHC accredited surgery center for HCA Healthcare. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Our center is conveniently located right off highway 95 making your commute easy from NH and ME.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Operating Room Nurse Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
What you should have for this role:
· Nursing diploma
· Valid BCLS certification upon employment
· CNOR preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
To Apply: Click Here