A new tab will open
SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation’s largest provider of healthcare services as a Nurse Manager (RN) Medical Surgical / Orthopedics
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress – Houston, Texas
Nurse Manager (RN) Medical Surgical / Orthopedics
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress is a 139-licensed bed, general acute care hospital. Our services include the latest, state-of-the-art medical technology and equipment, well-respected area physicians, and an upscale five-star hotel-like ambiance. Designed with patients and physicians in mind, HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress aims to be the hospital of choice for the northwest corridor.
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
Under the general direction of the Director, the Manager is
- responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to critically ill patients.
- provides direction to Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, and non-professional nursing personnel in providing direct patient care and in providing supervision of the Intensive Care area.
- supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the objectives of the Hospital.
- Applies knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span to identify patient and family requirements relative to age specific needs.
- BSN required
- 5 years Orthopedic experience preferred
- One year previous Management experience preferred
- Current Texas RN licensure American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status .
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
To Apply: Click Here