Bayshore Medical Center is searching for an experienced Critical Care Nurse Practitioner or Physicians Assistant to join our Intensivist Team. Providers should have experience as an APP in the ICU and be comfortable performing own procedures including arterial and central lines, intubations, vent management and other ICU procedures. APPs should be comfortable working as solo provider when working night shift although back up call will be provided by physician.
Opportunity Specifics – Bayshore Medical Center
• 18-bed med/surg and 11-bed CV ICUs
• Open ICU Model with mandatory intensivist consult for all patients
• Multidisciplinary model
• 24/7 in-house Provider Coverage
• 15 shifts per month – rotating days and nights
• Must be ACNP trained or PA; this position cannot accept any other NP specialties
• Experience as an APP in ICU strongly preferred
• Night only positions with 12 hour shifts – 7 pm to 7 am
• APPs perform their own procedures including arterial lines, central lines, intubations and vent management
• Busy program with high acuity patient population
Bayshore Medical Center is proud to be Pasadena’s second-largest employer. A full-service facility, the hospital features advanced medical technologies and a recent $40 million expansion that supports its commitment to deliver high-quality community-based care.
• Level III Trauma Center
• Approximately 122,000 ED visits/year between BMC, EHRMC and our Free-Standing ED
• Certified Primary Stroke Center
• Cycle V Chest Pain Center Accreditation
• Comprehensive Cardiology program including Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
• Onsite Behavioral Health support for Adult and Geriatric patients
• Nationally accredited Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence
• Center for Pain Care
• Industrial Medicine Program
Pasadena is a southeastern suburb of Houston that borders the Gulf Coast and provides easy access to all of its amenities. America’s fourth-largest city is a cosmopolitan destination, filled with world-class dining, arts, hotels, shopping and nightlife. Take a stroll through the historic Heights, spend the day exploring the Museum District or head down to Space Center Houston. Later on, grab a bite in one of dozens of award-winning restaurants, or hang out with the cool kids on Washington Avenue. There’s always something to do in this Southern hospitality meets urban chic city. Come explore YOUR Houston!
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 250 providers in 36 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 175 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our providers have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Gf%2bd7Jn6%2blsDlfueRbfy%2fwy