ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for Acute Care Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants with experience in the ICU to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at North Florida Regional Medical Center in Gainesville, FL
Opportunity Specifics – North Florida Regional Medical Center
• Must be ACNP trained or PA; this position cannot accept any other NP specialties
• Experience as an APP in ICU strongly preferred
• 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; night shifts
• Night only positions with 12 hour shifts – 7 pm to 7 am
• APPs perform their own procedures including arterial lines, central lines, intubations and vent management
• Busy program with high acuity patient population
• ACGME Residency Program with residents rotating through ICU
North Florida Regional Medical Center – 445-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, women’s health and wound therapy, among other services. NFRMC is a primary stroke center.
Community Information – Gainesville, FL
Home to the University of Florida, the largest and oldest university in the state, as well as the Santa Fe Community College, Gainesville is a hub of education and culture. Perhaps due to its strong student population, the city is also at the heart of independent music in Florida, having produced numerous musical acts from a variety of genres. The natural surroundings, including parks, lakes and the adjacent Paynes Prairie State Reserve provide a green getaway from the bustle of city life.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pHOBB7%2bmn%2fNIbB5aAQTT7Qr