The Business System Analyst will serve as liaison for business requirements gathering and documentation (backlog management). as well as QA tester. The right candidate for this position will have, SQL and the ability to read C# code.
- Creates detailed business requirements while identifying and tracking business systems issues.
- Research and document sponsor/stakeholder needs in accordance with Project Life Cycle methodology utilizing reporting tools, requirements gathering methodologies, process models, data models and prototypes.
- Estimate activities required to perform requirements gathering and acceptance testing improving accuracy over time.
- Recommend business solutions that satisfy sponsor/stakeholder needs continually exploring and assessing options for value-add for clients.
- Execute and document test plans to ensure quality. Perform unit testing and integration testing.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues using different tactics for prior to escalation.
- Knowledge of cost/benefit analysis, risk assessment and quantification methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability in the following methods: interviewing, data modeling, business process modeling, business object modeling and user interface design.
- SQL experience and the ability to read C# code.
- Knowledge of computer software.
- Organized with strong time management.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?mbs1z7KZu0XAW8qx%2byPvaQp