Harris County was founded in 1836 and is located in the Gulf Coast region of Texas approximately 50 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. Harris County covers over 1700 square miles with over 4 million residents, making it the most populous county in Texas and third most populous in the United States.
The Harris County Central Technology Services (CTS) exists to support the mission of Harris County by developing, implementing and supporting high quality, innovative and cost effective information technology solutions.
This position is responsible for the functional support of the 9.2 PeopleSoft Financials platform. This includes requirements gathering, application configuration, end-user support and testing for ongoing enhancements to the production application. The role provides functional expertise and contributes to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems.
– Coordinate with end-users to understand business needs and requirements
– Assists in the analysis and design of PeopleSoft deliverables based on business requirements – Create and assist in the generation of functional specifications
– Educate and advise Harris County on the PeopleSoft FSCM functionality with the emphasis on Banking / Cash Management / Financial Gateway
– Work with technical resources to develop, test and document enhancements and modifications – Ensures that project deliverables meet business requirements
– Conduct end user training when needed and prepare user documentations – Ability to analyze/troubleshoot functional system issues and provide options to resolutions
– Adheres to methodology, controls and quality standards – Ability to work independently with limited direction, and work in a team environment
HS diploma or GED equivalency.
-Three (3) years of experience supporting PeopleSoft version 9.0 or above.
-One year of experience supporting PeopleSoft Banking and Cash Management modules version 9.0 or above. – PeopleSoft v9.0 or above, preferably v9.2
– Experience using Microsoft Office package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
– Strong verbal and written skills – Ability to create functional and design documents – Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- May be required to work more than forty hours during the workweek or on weekends or on call 24 hours a day when special projects or deadlines need to be met.
- Subject to performing other duties as assigned.
College degree preferred. Experience working in the public sector, PeopleSoft Query Strong leadership skills. Experience in PeopleSoft v9.2 Accounts Payable module
- Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs. and/or move boxes and equipment as needed.
- Subject to kneeling, crouching, handling, climbing, walking, sitting, twisting and reaching are needed to perform the essential functions.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?eKVBnpPjhpxUNQm3oIvJnQz