Gunn-Mowery, LLC, named one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania for 13 consecutive years, is looking for a Commercial Account Administrator to add to our team! In this position, you will be responsible for supporting our Commercial Lines staff in processing work efficiently using the agency management system. You must be able to communicate on a daily basis with staff, insurance companies and clients using company websites, e-mail, fax, mail, telephone or in-person. This job also assists with administrative duties and clerical tasks. We pride ourselves on our customer-first attitude, technical knowledge and integrity and the right candidate will embody all three traits.
This position is full-time with all of Gunn-Mowery’s employee benefits applicable including our excellent benefits package; medical/dental/vision, 401K, LTD, STD, AD&D, paid holidays and a generous time-off policy. This position can be held in any of our four locations – Lemoyne, Dillsburg, Lancaster or State College, with the hybrid option to partially work from home remotely.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Manage book of business, including customer relationships, and servicing client requests, making changes to policies, review billings, using the agency management system.
- Support account executive in new business opportunities, maintaining customer relationships and retaining business.
- Manage renewal policies, marketing, rounding out coverage & perform coverage reviews.
- Manage quotes, proposals to clients, and bind coverage with insurance carriers.
- Work with account assistants for processing documents.
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Is diligent when interacting with customers, and in processing all coverage modifications in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and prevent E&O exposure.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- May be expected to attend industry-specific seminars and training, as needed.
- Other duties, as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Performs duties by complying with agency’s established procedures.
- Good working knowledge of computer office software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Education: Associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school, or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years insurance experience and/or training
- Specialized Skills, Knowledge or Licensure: Possess or pass the requirement to be a licensed Property & Casualty insurance producer.
- Continuing Education/Training: as required by applicable statutes and regulations.
OTHER RELEVANT REMARKS:
This position description describes the general nature and level of work performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. This position description is not intended as and does not create a contract of employment between the Agency and any individual employee. The Agency reserves the right to change this position description at any time within its sole discretion.
To apply, please send your resume to . Thank you!
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YoougGHUlIClcFdcwN4zoAn