In this position, you will work as part of a team to install Piping, Tanks and Mechanical Systems that operate fueling facilities as well as provide backup emergency power. Examples of worksites include service stations, marinas, hospitals, airports and more. We provide on-site, classroom and factory training for the equipment we install.
Essential Job Functions:
• Possess a valid driver’s license and be able to safely operate a construction truck.
• Ability to read a blueprint.
• Basic math and mechanical skills.
• Physically fit with the ability to climb a ladder and lift 50 lbs.
• Assist with the job foreman shooting grades and paperwork
• Strong Safety Record
• Self-motivated, mature and responsible – able to work as part of a team
• The ability to operate small machinery such as a skid steer or backhoe is a plus
• Ability to work out of town from time to time
• Construction background, ability to operate hand tools such as pipe-wrench, sockets, etc.
This job operates in an outdoor environment (construction site).
This role is primarily physical in nature.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, M-F with overtime opportunities.
Minimal, local travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED required.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, it is Guardian Fueling Technologies’ policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Guardian Fueling Technologies does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, sex, pregnancy, color, religion, age, physical or mental disability, legally-protected medical condition, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by state or federal laws. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Guardian is a Drug Free Workplace.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?o3zZA%2bUD6SExVK6Gk9DCJwi