Position/Title: Construction Foreman
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Reports to: Construction Manager or Director
In this position, you will be tasked to lead, coordinate and manage the construction and installation of equipment in accordance with federal, state and company policies and regulations. Communication and daily interaction with customers, vendors, sub-contractors, local and state regulatory agencies is required. Crew foreman will be detailed oriented, keeping an eye out for any safety issues, bringing any issues to the attention of his superiors, while still striving to complete the project on time.
Essential Job Functions:
• Certification and Training from Petroleum Equipment Manufacturer’s a plus (we will provide all necessary training)
• Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
• Ability to work well with others
• Ability to Operator Heavy Equipment (backhoe, trackhoe, skid steer) a plus
• Communicate with Project Managers, subcontractors, local and state inspectors and vendors
• Out of town travel from time to time
• Field construction experience running a crew and working with sub-contractors
• Monitor and maintain schedules for crew and subcontractors
• Document daily activities, material/parts used, testing, inspections and visitors. Create and maintain positive working relationships with crew members, vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors to maintain a timely flow and complete projects on time and on budget.
• Ensure a safe working environment.
• Procure equipment & supplies needed, plan out project to minimize costs
• Strong work ethic, detail oriented, reliable with strong communication skills
• Experience installing fuel handling equipment
Required Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED required.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
• Associates Degree preferred.
• Multitasking and task prioritization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills required.
This job operates in a warehouse, office, or outdoor environment (construction site).
This role is half sedentary and half physical. Successful candidates should be able to lift 25 pounds, move across the construction site without stopping, and be able to stand on a job site for an extended period of time if needed.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position.
Minimal, local travel is expected for this position.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, it is Guardian Fueling Technologies’ policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Guardian Fueling Technologies does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, sex, pregnancy, color, religion, age, physical or mental disability, legally-protected medical condition, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by state or federal laws. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
GFT is a Drug Free Workplace.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?eKVBnpPjhpxofyDFq%2fgwpwz