Greetings from Global Software Resources, Inc!!
NOTE: This is W2 Contract NO VENDOR PLEASE!!!
Hiring Manager Comments:
Please follow the top 3 things in the JD. This is a true IT BA role. Please submit accordingly otherwise your submission will be automatically rejected.
They need someone who can understand requirements on the business side and translate with the technical teams and talk to them about what they need in their systems. Another huge piece is the TESTING experience. This person needs to be able to test regular IT applications such as Oracle databases, SAP, Web based GUI, Etc
Position: IT Business Analyst with System Testing Experience
Location: San Ramon, CA (Remote Until post-COVID) – Only Local Candidate
Duration: 6 Months with Possible extension (Contract)
- Extensive systems testing experience – MUST
- Demonstrated ability to abstract or synthesize from one set of ideas or facts to another, identify causal relationships, and anticipate obstacles,
- Proficient with using: • MS Word • MS Excel • Adobe Acrobat
- We need a strong IT Business Analyst with the following qualifications:
- Extensive systems testing experience MUST
- Proven Excel and VBA and programming skills
- Demonstrated ability to abstract or synthesize from one set of ideas or facts to another, identify Causal relationships, and anticipate obstacles,
- Communicates in a clear and direct manner
- Experience with energy industry contracts, both standardized and structured.
Knowledge of Risk Systems
- Understanding of Risk measures (i.e., Notional Value, MTM, Credit Exposure)
Proficient with using
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Adobe Acrobat
Lead Technical Recruiter
Global Software Resources, Inc
4447 Stoneridge Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RG5w3cIptCqr7hS6EU28XQn