Working in medical staffing agency where your mature, reliable, organized style is underappreciated and could be better used in these critical times?
Our client, MedFirst Staffing is looking for an individual who takes their career and position seriously to join our professional and stable office team as Staffing Coordinator.
10 or more years total work experience, 2-3 years in a staff scheduling role is desired – this is a full time, in office, position. You will be the primary point of contact in communicating with company management, staff employees and clients regarding changes of schedule, evaluating availability and ultimately meeting our clients critical medical staff needs.
- Coordinate with clients and employees on scheduling and filling open position assignments
- Effectively resolving nurse staff availability to meet these client needs
- Work with payroll on collecting & processing timecards
The Rewards: You will be making a difference ensuring nurse/medical staff needs are met within our client facilities during these critical times –
– Attractive base weekly salary + monthly bonus
– Company benefits (Health insurance, PTO, 401K, etc)
ONLY APPLY IF you thrive in a fast growth entrepreneurial office and have ability to work independently as well as in a team …
- Staff scheduling or HR experience for multiple facility medical or related agency
- Computer savvy with MS Office, knowledge of API scheduling software a plus
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred but not required
- Proven skills interacting with staff and clients effectively both verbally and in writing
Join MedFirst Staffing, a leading provider of nurse staffing services. Our Company takes great pride in providing high-quality nurse staffing services to medical facilities throughout South Carolina and Georgia. If you are the best at what you do, we want to hear from you!
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?AKhuWvBUnsFtFS8SyRrzNgp