Our in-home pediatric therapy practice is seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist (OTR) & Clinical Supervisor to add to our growing staff. We focus on providing compassionate, and holistic care to our clients and their families. Our clinical team works with doctors and families to establish family centered goals which allow the child to thrive socially, emotionally, and educationally. We’re looking for an OT candidate with similar styles and ideals in his or her own practice. Those with experience in Pediatric Occupational Therapy (particularly supervising others) are encouraged to apply.
- Conduct client assessments and evaluations to determine developmental delays, motor delays, and to develop appropriate family centered goals. Determine the frequency and duration of OT services
- Act as a clinical advisor to junior therapists and assist with local supervision
- Communicate with physicians, parents, caregivers, teachers, daycare staff, and/or other healthcare providers to confirm the child’s plans of care
- Participate in team meetings, co-treating, and strategic planning for the growth of the business
- Teach the child and family how to follow through on strategies and activities to support their child at home, and when appropriate, how to interact with adaptive devices or equipment
- Maintain open lines of communication with family and caregivers through email, phone calls, or direct conversation with those involved with the child’s plan of care
- Generate daily notes about what was accomplished during the session, and provide quarterly progress reports on the child’s goals to family or caregivers
- Visit the child’s home, daycare, school, or community setting to complete OT sessions
- Therapist must provide their own transportation to and from appointments
- Schedule: 10-30 hours. Candidates with some weekend availability are preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy & current state OT license required
- 2+ years of experience providing Occupational Therapy to children with special needs
- Preferred: At least 1 year of lead or supervisory experience, course work in management/administration, or experience in program development and implementation.
- Current CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience working with Children on the Autism Spectrum
- Experience with Sensory Integration Training and Play Based Therapy
- Strong understanding of Developmental milestones from Birth to 5 years of age
- Must be a self-directed learner and able to work independently while out in the field
- Experience with Teletherapy is preferred
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
Grant Therapy Services (GTS) is a family-owned Pediatric Therapy company in the greater Seattle area (Eastside). We emphasize a holistic approach to therapy for children, providing coaching and guidance for parents as well as educators. Where other therapy service providers may take shortcuts in the interest of short-term profit, we think of people first. The results speak for themselves: Our rapid growth has been mainly due to word-of-mouth referrals.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YuiqU34x1o6%2b%2bRVQNdZXzwg